Friday, October 15, 2010

In My Mailbox #15: Hurray For YA!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

Yesterday, I went out to do some errands for my sister who is now officially in Roxas City for good...See this link to know more. She needed some paperworks couriered to her so she called me and asked if I can do this for her. Well, of course, being his only brother I immediately acquiesced.



After doing the task, I asked myself... Hmm...where else to go? Ah! The bookstores! There are I think seven bookstores in Araneta Center Cubao and I went to each one to do my book hunts. I'm already there, so I might as well do my book rounds. Lol. And after the arduous book hunt, I ended up buying two Young Adult titles. Posh by Lucy Jackson and Platinum by  Jennifer Lynn Barnes.  I've added them up on my bookshelf. Labeled them as TBR [To Be Read]. Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!