Monday, October 25, 2010

♠Book News: Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag♠


I've been visiting Tami Hoag's website regularly for news and updates regarding a possible book release this year. And last night I've just found out that she will indeed be releasing a new book entitled Secrets to the Grave. Yay! I'm a bit disappointed because I was expecting a Kovak/Liska release, but that's okay. Maybe next year. Lol. I just love the cover of this book. It's simple and yet very intriguing...

I've read her other titles and each one is a great read for me. Tami Hoag is a wonderful author and her writing style is unique and her stories are interesting and very informative. The book is set to be released on December 28, 2010. So mark your calendars and I hope you can grab a copy! Cheerz! 


2 comments:

Natalie W said...

I haven't read any of her books but I do have a few that I will read in the future! This one sounds good too.
Natalie :0)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@NATALIE W: Hi! You have to read them! Tami's books are really awesome! Thanks for dropping by and GOD bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!