Sunday, October 10, 2010

♠Book Cravings♠



Book Cravings is an idea I had a few days ago. I wanted to post books that I really wanted to have in the future, because I can't buy them for now. I will post my book cravings every week and tell something about that particular book. Gosh, there are so many books that I want to have! You can check out my Book Wish List on the sidebar of my blog. I haven't updated it for the longest time and the list is growing more and more as I discover new books to read.

2 comments:

glentot said...

Can I request a book review of the series "The Hunger Games?"

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@GLENTOT: Hi Glenn! I'm sorry but I haven't read the Hunger Games. And I'm not planning on reading them anytime soon. Why don't you ask MJ a.k.a. Ars longa. Alam ko nabasa na nya.thanks! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!