Tuesday, October 5, 2010

♠B.I.C.♠

Hey there! B.I.C. stands for Blogger Information Card. I totally made this name up. I was reading a book when this idea popped inside my head. I thought that it would be nice to have a card that will have informations regarding my blog. So here is my personal B.I.C. I'm very proud of it, in view of the fact, that I've made it myself. I'll be handing them out to friends, relatives and also to people I occasionally meet whenever I'm out doing my "book hunts".


Thanks to my cousin Ate Melissa and her friend Ate Marivic for the help they had given me to make this card possible! Cheerz!

2 comments:

glentot said...

Wow parang business card hehehe. I got yours along with the bookmark... Thank you!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Glentot: Hi Glenn, you're welcome and enjoy the books! GOD bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!