Tuesday, September 7, 2010

♠Long, Long Journey♠


Ruperto says: "Last Sunday, I went to my hometown to visit my parents together with my grandmother. First stop, we had lunch on our relative's house and had a nice chat with them. Then we went to our house and I get to see my nephew. He's grown a lot! He's really cute. I had some bonding moments with my parents and it was really nice, since I don't visit them often. And lastly, we went to my grandmother's sister, where we had some afternoon snack. I also  found a book that I lent to my cousin ages ago! I retrieved it and added it to my book collection. Lucky me! Of course, during the long journey, I have my book with me. I was constantly reading. Can't go out without a book! Hehehe. "

2 comments:

Aaron Vincent said...

Hello. I'm Aaron Vincent. I'm a new member of the Filipino Book Bloggers and currently on the process of getting to know all the members.

I see Michael Grant's GONE book there in the photo. I'm a big fan of the series. I've finished until LIES and can't effin wait PLAGUE to come out. So far, my favorite characters are Caine and Diana. But that's just the villain-loving bibliophile me speaking. :)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

Hi Aaron! Welcome! Wow, it's good to know a fellow Grant fan! I've just finished GONE and it is super great! I love the book! Wait for my review on it! My favorite characters are, of course, Sam and Astrid. Thanks for dropping by! GOD bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!