Friday, September 3, 2010

In My Mailbox #12: Gone With Michael

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
I came across this particular book on the YA section of Amazon. You see, I blame Amazon for the books that they post because I have a hard time reading amazing titles which I know I can't afford. Just kidding. Hehehe. By the way, this picture of me on top, was taken at a certain mall.

So...After reading the synopsis of Gone, I was really interested in the story...It's really something new. I bought this book right away, it's a hardcover edition, *yahoo!*  but I paid for it for the price of a regular trade paperback! I don't know if it's discounted or what, but it's supposed to be like, P679. But I paid for it less...Lucky me, I guess. I will read it ASAP! Cheerz!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!