Monday, September 20, 2010

♠Book of the Week: Melody♠


Book of the Week: September
 Sept20-Sept26
Title: Melody
Author: V.C. Andrews
Release Date: Published September 1st 1996 
Pages: Mass Market Paperback, 373 pages   
Perennial bestselling author V.C. Andrews introduces her leagues of fans to the Logan family. After losing her beloved father, Melody Logan is abruptly abandoned by her mother at the home of her paternal grandparents. Lost in a sea of grief and confusion, Melody soon learns the true story of her parents' courtship and marriage--a sad, shocking tale that only puzzles her more.

This is the first book in the Logan Family series that was well received by V.C. Andrews fans around the world. I've read this book a couple of years ago and I can still remember that this book was a top notch fiction for me.  

The story was very well written and this book was a promising opening for a series that will  accumulate to four more books, I've read all of them and I recommend it to readers who are looking for engrossing characters  and unpredictable storylines.  

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!