Thursday, September 2, 2010

♠ Author of the Month: SEPTEMBER ♠

Author of the Month: SEPTEMBER



 Terence Dean "Terry" Brooks (born January 8, 1944) is an American writer of fantasy fiction. He writes mainly epic fantasy, and has also written two movie novelizations. He has written 22 New York Times bestsellers during his writing career, and has over 21 million copies of his books in print. He is one of the biggest-selling living fantasy writers.


Fantasy...Terry Brooks is one of those authors that gives us adventure-thrill-a-minute-ride stories. I've read all of The Shannara Series of Books except for Armageddon's Children, The Elves of Cintra and The Gypsy Morph, which I'm planning on reading in the future.

I was captivated by Terry's talent in transporting his readers to a different world. He gives us readers a wide scope of his imaginary realm. His latest release is Bearer's of the Black Staff. I know it's going to be a bestseller! Cheerz!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!