Friday, September 24, 2010

♠311 Pelican Court♠


New Cover | Old Cover








I'm now on the third Cedar Cove re-issue book covers. I'm doing this in celebration of the newest book installment in the series entitled 1022 Evergreen Place. 311 Pelican Court is the home of Zachary and Rosie Cox, in this book their marriage had fallen apart because of misunderstandings and lack of open communication. They got divorced and went into court battle for child custody. I totally enjoyed reading this book. This is where the series took a turn for the better, all the characters stories are shaping up and conflicts and trials are abundant in this book. I think for me, the lesson in this book is to trust your partner. I know it's a cliche, but if you don't trust your husband/wife, it can easily put an end to your relationship. 

The new cover of the book is really artistic. I primarily like the attic of the house. When I was a kid, I used to picture myself having my own room and I wanted it to be the attic. It's nice to have a bed close to the open windows and read a book while the cool breeze touches your skin...Cheerz!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!