Friday, August 13, 2010

♠Reading Book #174: Hex Education by Emily Gould and Zareen Jaffery♠

Reading Book #174


Title: Hex Education
Author: Emily Gould and Zareen Jaffery
Release Date: May 10th 2007
Pages: Paperback, 192 pages
Characters: Sophie, Katherine, Cella, Devon, Linc

Sophie Stone doesn't want to leave the bright lights of LA for the dreary little burg of Mythic, Massachusetts. So why, then, does she feel eerily drawn to the place? And why, after she crosses the county line, does she begin having headaches, accompanied by strange and frightening visions? At least school is a bright spot--Sophie is immediately accepted by the coolest, most popular, best-dressed girls at Mythic High. But what she doesn't know is that her new friends don't buy their couture--they conjure it! They're a coven of witches, formed to save the town from an evil that is rising, an evil that was foretold decades ago. And Sophie is their leader!Will Sophie embrace her powers and save the town? Or is Mythic totally hexed?

I've read Y.A.(Young Adult) fiction before, but I do draw the line when it comes to what I'm going to read. I've read a couple of Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery and some Sweet Valley High books during my teen years and I did enjoy these books.  

If you can see the books that I've read during the years, they're all for adult markets. I've just recently paid attention to YA books, I even made a list of the books that I want to have and want to read. YA is something new for me. So when I saw Hex Education (75% off) I bought it instantly. This is going to be a quick read, since the book is only 192 pages. That's really short for me. Hehehe. Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!