Thursday, August 5, 2010

In My Mailbox #8: A First From Sandra

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

I've got a new book entitled Chill Factor by Sandra Brown. I bought it at a cheap price. I'm not ignorant of her books, during my incessant book hunts, I come across her novels a bit much. It's just that I don't really pay attention to them. I don't know why. For me, whenever I'm inside a bookstore, I want the book to "call on me". And that happened a few days earlier for Chill Factor. It beckoned to me and said " Read me, read me now...".  What can I say, I'm a freak. :-)


Having said that, it was time for me to read a Sandra Brown book. Predominantly, Sandra's books before are romance fiction and then she later shifted to suspense. I don't know if that was an advantage to her writing career, but if you see her books hogging the bookshelves on various bookstores, I'd have to say she did the right thing...I'm ecstatic to read it! Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!