Thursday, August 26, 2010

In My Mailbox #11: Pulitzer and Anne


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

I got this book on the discounted section of my favorite bookstore. It was a grab coz it was only below P100. I've seen Anne Tyler on the bookshelves now and then but I haven't read any of her books.

What caught my attention about the book is that, it was a Pulitzer Prize winner for Fiction in 1989. I was just 9 years old during that time. So I guess this book must be good. Pulitzer, right? It must have something unique for it to bag that award. Anyways, will post my review on it after I've read it. Cheerz!
 

2 comments:

Rom said...

Welcome back PerTroll! :-)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Rom: Hi Rom! I got tired of modelling my new book purchases (if you call standing and holding a book modelling, hehehe.)that's why I decided it's PerTroll's turn to model. Hehehe. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!