Thursday, August 19, 2010

In My Mailbox #10: Pyramids and Friends

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

All of us have friends, right? I mean, if you don't have a friend, your life sucks...

Friends come and go, and we are very lucky if we have friends that are with us through thick and thin. 

I have a friend who's been with me through good times and bad ones. It's nice that you can count on someone to be there for you unconditionally, and... give you books as gifts occasionally! Hehe. So, officially, I did not purchased this book, my friend did. Hehehe. I'm very thankful for this book coz I've been meaning to read but it doesn't cover my budget. You know who you are "friend". Thanks a million for this one! Cheerz!


2 comments:

Raíla said...

YAY! YOU GOT RED PYRAMID! It's been lying on my bookshelf since June, and I haven't read it yet. Shame on me, right? Hope you enjoy! :) I love the Percy Jackson series, btw.

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Raila: Hi! Thanks for dropping by! it's really a good thing that my friend gave this book to me. I owe him a lot! hehehe. You should read THE RED PYRAMID soon. I don't have the Percy Series yet. But would want to have them. Maybe later this year I can have them. Thanks again Raila and God Bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!