Sunday, August 15, 2010

♠Book of the Week:The Murder Book by Jonathan Kellerman♠

Book of the Week: August
Aug16-Aug22

Title: The Murder Book
Author: Jonathan Kellerman
Release Date: April 1st 2003 by Ballantine Books (first published 2002)  
Pages: Mass Market Paperback, 544 pages
Characters: Alex Delaware, Milo Sturgis
The nightmare begins when Alex receives a strange package in the mail with no return address. Inside is an ornate album filled with gruesome crime scene photos a homicide scrapbook entitled The Murder Book. Alex can find no reason for anyone to send him this compendium of death, but when Milo views the book, he is immediately shaken by one of the images: a young woman, tortured, strangled, and dumped near a freeway ramp.
 
I remember reading this book like it was only yesterday...A couple of years ago, when I was still working for a publishing company, we had this out of town event, wherein we're going to ride a bus for about 5 hours to reach our destination, it's a beach resort, so all the time that we were traveling, this book helped me on those long stretches of boredom. The story of this book was really catchy. When we reached the resort I just can't stop reading it. All my friends were telling me to stop reading and go outside and enjoy the environment. But I can't help it. When I read, it's like, I'm dead to the world. It's really handy to have a book by your side wherever you are, if you have a book, all else can come and go as they please... Cheerz! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!