Monday, August 23, 2010

♠Book of the Week: Phantoms by Dean Koontz♠

Book of the Week: August
Aug23-Aug29
 

Title: Phantoms
Author: Dean Koontz
Release Date: February 5th 2002 by Berkley (first published 1983) 
Pages: Mass Market Paperback, 448 pages
They found the town silent, apparently abandoned. Then they found the first body, strangely swollen and still warm. One hundred fifty were dead, 350 missing. But the terror had only begun in the tiny mountain town of Snowfield, California.
 
 
This book was given to me by Ate Cynthia. And I reckon that this was my very first Dean Koontz book.
 
The story of this book is very original. At the start of the book, the reader will be captivated by Dean's ability to engage the reader to his impeccable narrative prowess. I can still remember that I've read it in just two days. It's that good. And its been made into film starring Ben Affleck.Try and read it! Cheerz!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!