Thursday, July 1, 2010

♠ Author of the Month: JULY ♠

 Author of the Month: JULY

James Rollins is the author of six thrillers in the bestselling Sigma Force series (Sandstorm, Map of Bones, Black Order, The Judas Strain, The Last Oracle, and The Doomsday Key); the blockbuster movie novelization, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull; and six individual adventure thrillers. Rollins is also writing the Jake Ransom series for kids and adults. The first volume, Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow, is in bookstores now, and the next release, Jake Ransom and the Howling Sphinx, is due in Spring 2011. Publication date for his seventh sigma adventure, The Devil Colony, is August 2, 2010.

Hey there! I chose James Rollins as the author for the month of July! He will be releasing the latest Sigma book this year and I can't wait for it to come out! Of course, I hope I can have a copy. Will try hard to save money.  Hehehe. Cheerz!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!