Tuesday, June 1, 2010

♠ Author of the Month: JUNE ♠

 Author of the Month: JUNE

Tess Gerritsen MD (born June 12, 1953) is a Chinese-American novelist and physician, most famous for her medically astute suspense thrillers. nspired by the romance novels she enjoyed reading while still working as a doctor, Gerritsen’s first novels were romantic thrillers. After two unpublished 'practice novels', Call After Midnight was bought by publisher Harlequin Intrigue in 1986, and published a year later. Gerritsen continued on to write another eight romantic thrillers for both Harlequin Intrigue as well as Harper Paperbacks. Gerritsen is married and the mother of two sons. She enjoys gardening and playing the fiddle, and lives in Camden, Maine.--courtesy of wikipedia


It's only right for me to choose Tess Gerritsen as the Author of the Month: JUNE for my blog. First, she's one of my favorite authors, and second, she will be releasing her latest book entitled ICE COLD on June 29th! It's impossible for me to get a copy since it's going to be on hardbound...And that's a bit expensive for me...Now, the long wait will come for me. A whole year to be exact or six months. I still have to wait for the paperback to come out. I've read all of her novels and they are all in paperback. Since it's way cheaper than the hardbounds. No matter, I'm willing to wait. I just need to stay away from sites that will be reviewing the book. I love Maura and Jane! And I'm very excited on the tv series on TNT. I hope I can watch it as soon as it comes out. Cheerz!

2 comments:

Raíla said...

Hello, Ruperto! Thank you very much for every comment you leave there on my blog... I love and appreciate them all! :)

Well, what can I say about Tess Gerritsen being the author of June? It's beyond the words. She deserves all this huge success she already has and more... I sincerely LOVE this woman so much! LOL.

By the way, I hope you can get to read ICE COLD as soon as possible. Like I said, I'm trying to provide you a copy. A special copy. Trying. Hope I can accomplish this.

So far I'm also trying to catch up on the Rizzoli & Isles series... I seriously need to finish this YA book I'm reading to read her books and others I'm owing publishers and authors :(

GOD BLESS YOU, TOO!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@RAILA:
hi raila! thanks for dropping by on my blog. raila, please don't feel oblige and responsible for giving me a copy of ICE COLD. the mere fact that you've considered on giving me a copy means a lot to me...i know you have a lot on your mind with your studies and reading hehehe. so just enjoy them..if i get a copy, im going to treasure it, if not ,i'll just wait a little longer, like i did on THE KEEPSAKE. hehehe. your friendship is far more important to me. GOD BLESS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!