Monday, June 7, 2010

In My Mailbox #7: Meet Linda F.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
Hey people! Just finished watching Ugly Betty Season 4 last night. The last season. A total of 4 seasons all in all. The ending was quite satisfying. Since Betty got her braces removed and she did improved her dressing style. I gotta admit she's really pretty hehehe. Well, I'm sad because there won't be anymore Ugly Betty. I love this show so much. It's a blend of comedy, drama and a bit of action. Hehehe. Every ending of a certain episode, there's a moral lesson that you can learn. Okay, enough about Betty. On to my new book purchase. I've read  Linda Fairstein's The Bone Vault and loved it. And when I saw The Kills, I just had to buy it! Even though it's an on-going series, every book has a stand alone story. This book is only P30. Incredible right? In pristine reading condition I might add... Hehehe. Oh, and that's me in the picture, if you're wondering. Cheerz!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!