Saturday, May 1, 2010

In My Mailbox #4: Ms. Hyde

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

Hey there! The month of May is here! What a way to start it with a new book purchase! Actually, I would like to consider this book as a gift for myself. Hehehe. I found this title somewhere in Cubao. I was just doing my usual book hunt when I grab a hold of this novel. The title "Pay it Forward" sounds familiar to me and then I remembered that I saw a film before called Pay It Forward starring Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt and Haley Joel Osment. That film was great! I read the synopsis and I found out that this book is where the film was based on! I purchased it immediately. I was very much eager to read it! It was on sale. Hehehe. And it was in hardbound too! It was my lucky day! Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!