Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox #6: The Blossom Street Series

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
Good day! Here are my newest bargain purchases, uhmmm..I mean, my new book purchases. Hehehe. Ever since I've read Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series (Books 1 to 10) she became one of my favorite authors. And now, I'm ready to go back to her wonderful new characters in this  new series. The Blossom Street Series. I really like books with characters that are developing and growing as each book is told by the author. It's like watching a soap opera, but so much better...Hehehe...


Book 1. The Shop on Blossom Street- Have this one and the first on the series.

Book 2. A Good Yarn-Found this underneath a pile of old books in a bookstore, minor creases and already an old copy, but still in very good reading condition.

Stand-Alone Book. Christmas Letters-On Debbie's website, it belongs to the series but it entirely stands at its own but still connected to the Blossom Street Series. I'm having a hardtime looking for this book, maybe because Christmas is not yet here. Hehehe.

Book 3. Susannah's Garden-Don't have this one yet also. Still looking...

Book 4. Back on Blossom Street-Have this one.

Book 5. Twenty Wishes-This was the first book that I bought in the entire series for a very cheap price, the cheapest of the lot!

Book 6. Summer on Blosssom Street-This book just came out on paperback last April 29, on my birthday. Hehehe. But still, I haven't found a copy yet...

Book 7. Hannah's List-This is the latest release from the series. And I still have to wait for another year to have this one. It has to be on paperback, you see, I can't possibly afford to buy the hardcover edition.  A bit expensive.. It so happens that the publisher will release the book on hardcover first then after a year or 6 months,then and only then will the paperback be available...A long wait for me...  :-(

To wrap it all up, I still need 4 books to complete the series.. I'm hoping to get them all at a low price! Wish me the best of luck! Cheerz!

1 comment:

glentot said...

Ang tyaga mo sa book hunting, and malamang ang tyaga mo rin basahin lahat hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!