Monday, May 3, 2010

♠ The Apprentice Re-Issue Book Cover ♠



It uses the promotional photo for “Rizzoli & Isles”. Don’t the gals look gorgeous?

This paperback will be released in June, just before ICE COLD comes out. The pilot episode of “Rizzoli & Isles” takes its plot from this book, and it will include a few pages of the TV script.--courtesy of tess gerritsen.com







I've read all of Tess Gerritsen's books. And I can say that I'm a fan of her works. And before anything else, the book cover for the re-issue of The Apprentice novel is brilliant! Wow! I'm happy everytime a book is turned into a television or movie event! It's nice to put a face to all the characters I've read before. It makes reading more fun and exciting!

I particularly like her Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli titles. These two ladies are perfect for each other. Jane is a detective and Maura is a medical examiner. Together they solve bizaare murder cases and embark on deadly missions. Gerritsen's ability to describe crime scenes and procedures are so real I can only imagine her being in situations her characters are in. But that's not the case. She is not a detective nor a medical examiner. Through her writing talent she can convey criminal minds by her thorough research. She truly is a unique writer! Cheerz! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!