Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In My Mailbox #3: Two of A Kind

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

It's me again with another book purchase! I think this will be my last purchase for this month. Hehehe. I really have to save money. But I can't seem to refrain myself whenever a book catches my eye. Help! I think I've created a new disease that only I seem to have! Hehehe. It's like I'm a bookaholic or something.

This book is called the Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Oohhh, the title is a bit scary huh? I got this title from a book sale on a certain area. Believe me, it's cheap. Hehehe. But the book is in very good condition. I was sweating profusely trying to overhaul this box full of assorted titles. Super halukay talaga ako sa box ng books na nakita ko. Butil butil na pawis ko pero go, go, go pa din ako.  Ang dami pang paperbacks na on sale and namili lang ako ng mga gusto ko. I will post them some other time. Maybe I will read The Book of the Dead first before The Third Secret by Steve Berry since I haven't read any books from Preston and Child. I hope they're good! Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!