Thursday, April 1, 2010

♠ Sweet Pea and Diamond ♠

April  is the fourth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar, and one of four months with a length of 30 days. April was originally the second month of the Roman calendar, before January and February were added by King Numa Pompilius about 700 BC. It became the fourth month of the calendar year. The birthstone of April is the diamond, and the birth flower is typically listed as either the Daisy or the Sweet Pea. --courtesy of wikipedia


Hey everyone! The month of April is here! It's my favorite month, owing to the fact, that I was born on the 29th. Yap, another year older. Bummer. Well, I'm hoping that this particular month will be a lucky one for me. In terms of work, friends, family and faith. Hope to read loads of books too! Luck won't do any good if I don't work hard to achieve my goals in life. Never surrender, never die! And of course, our Lord Jesus Christ will help us out , if we help ourselves too! Cheerz!

2 comments:

Natalie W said...

I love the month of April ! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm really looking forward to Rizzoli & Isles. I looked it up and saw some clips. Sounds like it will be good!

ruperto "pertz" prieto jr. said...

hi natalie. thanks for your comment and also for follwing my blog. god bless and hi to your cute son!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!