Sunday, April 18, 2010

♠ A Star Is Reborn? ♠


Rachelle Ann Go (born August 31, 1986) is a Filipina singer, model and occatioanl actress. She is one of the bestselling female recording artists of her generation, selling more than 50 thousand albums since she started in 2004. She is a former ABS-CBN talent but in 2010 it was confirmed that she will move back to her home network GMA-7, ABS-CBN's rival network. Go was born in Manila, Philippines. Her interest in singing started at a very young age. Her father predicted even before she turned a year old that she was destined to be a star. When she turned seven, she underwent vocal training and lessons and, by the time she was nine, she participated in her very first amateur singing competition and won the first prize, belting out Jennifer Holliday's "And I Am Telling You," in spite of being the youngest contender. -courtesy of wikipedia

Today at Party Pilipinas, Rachelle Ann Go will be launched as the newest kapuso. But prior to that, a lot of speculations had been going around if she really was going back to her original network, GMA. And last week I think, confirmed na lilipat na si Rachelle. I'm happy for her. Being a kapuso and all. Hehehe. When she was still in ABS, she had her own spotlight, pero since Sarah Geronimo is there, para sa akin, she will not be that recognized. I have nothing against Sarah, pero I think na mas sisikat siya sa GMA. I hope her latest career move will be all for the best. I'm looking forward on watching her welcome party tomorrow, I think it's going to be in Dagupan. Regine Velasquez, announced last week I think, that Party Pilipinas will be going around different places here in the Philippines and that future abroad shows is in the works.  Goodluck to Rachelle and Party Pilipinas! Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!