Thursday, April 29, 2010

♠ Happy Birthday to Me! ♠


Today is my birthday! I'm old! Hahaha! I'm here with my parents in Bulacan and we're going to have a small celebration. Nothing fancy, just the four of us. We'll just cook my favorite dish and eat together and catch up on things. I've been away most of the time. I rarely visit my parents. So this is the time to make up for those lost moments. I'm very close to my family. They are the people whom I really can count on and I know that whatever happens in my life, they will be the people I can really depend on. My wish is to read loads of books and to have my very own laptop! It'll be great to have my own one, it'll be easy for me to write articles on my blog and it's kinda cool to have one hehehe. Well, I really have to work hard to get what I want in life. May GOD continue to bless me and my family. Cheerz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday pertz baby! may all your wishes will come true. take care of yourself always. Godbless. muah. happy birthday! janis

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!