Tuesday, April 13, 2010

♠ Farewell Ugly Betty! ♠

Ugly Betty is an American comedy-drama television series created by Silvio Horta, which premiered on ABC on September 28, 2006. The series revolves around Betty Suarez and is based on the Colombian telenovela Yo soy Betty, la fea, which was created by Fernando Gaitán. The series is produced by Silent H, Ventanarosa and Reveille respectively partnered with ABC Studios, and is primarily filmed in Los Angeles, but together with the pilot episode and the third and fourth season the series is filmed in New York City. 

On January 27, 2010, ABC announced it was cancelling the series, stating it would not be returning for a fifth season due to low ratings. The series finale is set to air on April 14, 2010.

What the ****! Sorry about that. I was really disappointed when I heard the news that ABC will be cancelling the show. Bummer. That was about 2 months ago. Tomorrow is the last episode of this wonderful series. And now I want to say my farewell to Ugly Betty. I started watching Ugly Betty mga year 2009 na. Although the series premiered in the States around September 2006. Before kasi, I watch Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Heroes, and CSI: Miami. Nauso di ba yung mga dvd na mga American television series? In one dvd my 1 season ka na ng favorite series mo. When I was looking for a particular dvd sa mga dvd's ng pinsan ko, I accidentally found Ugly Betty season 1. At first, hindi ko siya pinansin kasi parang di siya maganda. Kaya lang wala akong makita na dvd na pwede kong mahiram sa pinsan ko so kinuha ko na lang ang Ugly Betty dvd. I started watching the series and I love it sa first episode pa lang. Iba ang series na ito. Full of moral lessons and funny moments. The storyline itself speaks volumes. So many times na tawa ako ng tawa sa mga scenes with Mark and Amanda. All in all, Ugly Betty has 4 seasons and numerous awards has been given to the series. As of now Ugly Betty is still my no.1 show. I joined a group with a campaign against ABC to stop the show from being cancelled. I hope yung mga fellow fans ko sa America will get a positive outcome. For now, Farewell Ugly Betty! Cheerz!

1 comment:

melissa said...

it so sad, millions of people will miss this show :=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!