Saturday, April 24, 2010

♠ Book Buddy ♠

Since I am a book addict, I want to share my love for books to other people. I want them to discover why reading is so much fun and takes you to a place where you can sit and just relax and be taken to a place of wonder that only books can offer. Sometimes, I get a lot of mixed reactions whenever I persuade people to read. They don't have the time, the pages are so thick they wouldn't last a minute reading it and other reasons I find ludicrous. Of course you can't force them to read. But I believe that given the right book to start off, a non-reader, eventually will become a reader. I've learned so many informations and facts in pursuant of reading books. They are indeed, " food for the brain ".

I want to thank Ate Cynthia again for giving me her books. She's a relative currently living in the States with her family, and of course she's a reader too! It was a long time ago but up to now I'm very grateful for her generosity. She could've given these books to anyone, but she chose to give them to me. No one ever gave me books as many as she had given me. And I'd like to label her as my unofficial "book buddy", but she doesn't know it yet. Hehehe. The list below are the books I received from her, as far as I can reckon. Hehehe.

Books:
1. Phantoms by Dean Koontz
2. Cardinal Sins by Barbara Delinsky
3. The Game by Iris Johansen
4. Rules of Prey by John Sandford
5. Easy Prey by John sandford
6. Fox River by Emilie Richards
7. Blow Out by Catherine Coulter
8. Double Tap by Steve Martini
9. The Alibi by Sandra Brown
10. First Impressions by Jude Deveraux [ hard copy]

1 comment:

Raíla said...

Well, I know none of these books... Thanks for leaving a comment on my review of Whisper. It means a lot! And, yes, it's a young adult, which is coming out on April 27th, 2010. You can order it from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Whisper-Phoebe-Kitanidis/dp/0061799254/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272057375&sr=1-1 or read it from the publisher's site http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780061799259 but I don't know how long this e-book will be available. :-) I hope you get to read it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!