Wednesday, March 10, 2010

♠ New Job Interview this Friday ♠

This coming Friday I'll be having another interview with a well-known company here in the country. I've been to many interviews before, and I'm not unfamiliar with the proceedings. Nevertheless, having said that, the instant I step inside the receiving area, it feels like it's my very first job interview all over again. I've prepared myself for this interview, and I hope that it'll be a success. Wish me luck!  

You can leave your comment even if you don't have a blog account. Just click the comment word under this post. Select name or anonymous after your comment. Thanks! Cheerz! 

1 comment:

arlene poralan said...

good luck and sana matanggap ka! galingan mo! -arlene poralan

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!