Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♠ Happy Birthday Tatay ♠

When we’ve been alone with Jesus,
There’s a difference others know;
And to them it’s like a fragrance
That we leave wherever we go.


A life lived for GOD has a pleasing aroma.

Today, is my father's birthday. He's now 55 years old.  When I was younger, my father was employed by a cement corporation.  I always look forward to Christmas,  mainly,  because that's the only time I get to see his working place.  We would ride their service bus and I get to see loads of scenery during the trip.  For a child, that was a big thing for me.  When we arrived at our destination, the party was already in full swing. The company rented colorful chairs, fancy tables, balloons and loads of  Christmas gifts to be given away.  We ate, had fun and just enjoyed our father and son moment together. That's what I remember most whenever my father is celebrating his birthday. 

But what I'm truly happy about is his unyielding faith in GOD. Having discovered GOD, he abstained from drinking, smoking and gambling.  He became a whole new person, a better person. I'm very proud of my father, even though I criticize him and sometimes we don't agree on certain topics. I love him nevertheless. Happy Birthday Papi! GOD bless you!  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday tito boy! I hope more blessings to come. God bless.. -arlene poralan

jemellie ann prieto said...

happy birthday papi! love you so much! mwaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Rom said...

ЂĀρקψ вأπ┬ҢĐдү!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!