Tuesday, March 23, 2010

♠ GOD is our Strength ♠

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. 
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 
I told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have trouble, but be brave! I have defeated the world. - JESUS CHRIST


Life is full of disappointments, failures, and  misery. And we all experience these emotions in our everyday lives.  It's hard to comprehend that you did all your best and still the result of your hardwork is gone to waste.  Sometimes, I do question myself if I did enough to achieve my goals in life.  If  I worked hard to reach them. If we feel these emotions are about to destroy us, let us give them all to GOD and pray for His guidance and His never ending love. He will comfort us in our time of need...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!