Sunday, March 21, 2010

♠ GOD and our Family ♠


If men and women yield to God, and of His love partake,the marriage bond that joins two hearts, no power on earth can break. God created husband and wife to complement each other.

“There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained”

Our family is the most important people that we have to cherish for the rest of our lives.  Our family is the one who'll be with us even on our darkest of days.  Tell them that you care for them in every way you can, people nowadays are susceptible to changes and everyday they take their families for granted. I'm away from my family most of my college life, and up to now I still am, loads of bad influences paraded their way to me, smoking, alcohol, cutting classes and so on. Thinking of my family made me fight off all of those worldly things. If your parents brought you up with a right attitude, good judgement, and faith in GOD, you can use that and guide other people on the right path. 

A blessed Sunday to all of us and may GOD look after us all!!! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOTR trilogy, what a classic movie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!