Sunday, March 14, 2010

♠ From Debbie to Mary ♠

Just finished reading 8 Sandpiper Way! Debbie never fails to excite her readers with her Cedar Cove Series. I even resorted on sending her a personal email to express my comments on her books, and to my amazement, she sent me a reply! But I need to pause for a break and read something else. 


Next on my list is Mary Higgins Clark's Let Me Call You Sweetheart! It's suspense and action rolled into one! This is not my first Mary Higgins book, I've read a couple of them and now I'm reading her again! It may take me a while to finish this book, in view of the fact, that I need to concentrate on my training tomorrow.

I'll just try to find time to catch up on my reading! 







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!