Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♠ Fear Nothing, GOD Is With You ♠


God often sends me joy through pain,through bitter loss, divinest gain;yet through it all—dark days or bright,I know my Father leads aright.The living God can take the fear out of living.

Not so long ago, I woke up in the middle of the night.  I just had a terrible dream.  In my dream, I was being possessed by the devil itself, I know, you might think I'm just  kidding, but it's the truth. The first thing I did was utter a prayer to GOD. It was so real I wasn't able to go back to sleep, I even turned on the lights in my room to compose myself. 

Fear can be a very powerful emotion, we can be susceptible to Satan's attacks. I know for a fact that all of us had nightmares before.  The best defense is our faith in GOD and that His love and power outshines all evil. We should all work our own salvation with fear and trembling...





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!